Flipkart.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Men in Black III

  • Griffin: A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway.
  • Andy Warhol: I'll contact you when the happening has happened.
  • Neil Armstrong: I didn't see anything...
  • Young Agent K: You have to trust the pie.
  • Young Agent K: Your father was a hero..
  • Agent J: When I see a couple, I'm like OK.
  • Young Agent K: How do you know my name?
  • Griffin: The bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lie.
  • J: You want me to JUMP?
  • Griffin: First we gotta get high.
  • Little Chocolate Milk Girl: Mommy, the president is drinking my milk.
  • Agent K: Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
  • Brain Alien: [the meteor crashes on the satellite and earth is saved] Oh.. that was close.
  • J: Crazy, right? Two men talking to the wall, wall taking back? It's a mess. Hey, don't worry about it.
  • Agent J: [to '69 police officers] ...And don't assume the car is stolen just because a black man is driving... well, I stole this one.. but not because I'm black!
  • Agent K: There are things out there you don't need to know about.
    Agent J: That's not the lie you told me when you recruited me!
  • J: K?
    Young Agent K: How do you know my name?
  • J: K?
    Young Agent K: How do you know my name?
  • J: We're running out of time. We're running out of clues. And there's an invasion coming. So we really need to go right now.
    Young Agent K: Alright.
  • Griffin: All you gotta do is jump.
    J: You want me to jump?!
    Griffin: Time-jump.
  • Alien: First, we gotta get high.
    J: My man, for real?
    Alien: No, I mean really high.
  • J: Okay, you know how your kid won a goldfish in that little baggie from the school fair and you didn't want that nasty thing in your house so you flush it down the toilet? Well, this is what happens.
Feel free to submit quotes via below comment form.