Flipkart.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Lucky One

  • Beth: Why did you come here?
    Logan: To find you.
  • Logan: It was in the morning, after a night raid. I just found it. In a war, finding something like that, is like finding an angel in hell.
  • Logan: I promised myself that if I made it out, I would find that girl and thank her for saving my life.
  • Logan: Most love stories begin with a kiss. Ours began before we even met.
  • Beth: You don’t know what I’m dealing with.
    Logan: I do know. And you deserve better than this…
  • Logan: How do you explain something that you can’t even understand yourself?
  • Beth: What brings you to Hampton?
    Logan: It’s kind of a long story…
  • Ellie: I think he was meant to find that photo. I think that it happened for a reason.
  • Logan: You should be kissed. Every day, every hour, every minute.
Feel free to submit quotes via below comment form.